So I feel like I am carrying around this HUGE secret (well, I am...) and it is killing me not to tell everyone I meet. But, I am telling Brandon on Friday after work and that's my plan and I'm sticking to it.
I can't wait. I can barely sleep at night I'm so excited.
But I had to tell someone! Maggie Mae just wasn't getting my point. I headed to the Y today for some Latin Splash, and this lady sat next to me with a precious 7-week-old. So I asked her about him and we started talking. I told her I'd just found out Monday...and she was so gracious and answered all kinds of silly questions. For instance, did people really rub your belly? Did people try to guess the sex of her child using old wives tales? She was just so kind and so excited for me. It was weird. I felt like a potential member to the Mommy Club. We chatted for about half an hour before I left. I felt a little guilty for not telling B, but I think if I didn't tell someone, my head would explode.
So, two more days til I tell the boy. I'm so excited, I'm dying! I have it all planned out. It's ridiculous and childish and, well...very "us."
PS...seven tests later, I still get two lines. Guess it's a sure thing, huh?
Oh my GEE! I'm in love with this blog.
ReplyDelete