Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Four Months Old!

Okay, so I blinked and Caleb was heading to his four month checkup! What in the world! I cannot believe how much time has sped up. It's absolutely unbelievable!

Here's an update on our little Jellybean:
He now weighs 13lbs. 4oz and is 24 and 3/4 inches in length. His head is 42.5 cm around.
He has gained exactly 8 pounds and his head is exactly 10.5 cm larger than his very first peds visit to this office. Un-freakin'-believable. I just cannot believe it.
Caleb has also graduated from the preemie growth charts. His latest measurements put him in the 90th percentile and above for that chart, so he is now being compared to children born at full term. Granted, he is on the low end of the "term chart," but he's on it. I believe the doc said Bean is 25th% for weight and 50th% for height. And, as he's been since being in utero, his head is ginormous.

But oh, such a cute little head. His dimples are showing more frequently, he has the best smile, and he is laughing and cooing up a storm. It's like he is carrying on a conversation with us. I LOVE it when he responds to us by grinning and laughing. Every morning when I change him for the first time after sunup, I kiss his belly and he just grins at me like that is the best way he could wake up. It gets my heart going!

Chillaxin', rocking the Hawaiian shirt romper


He's getting bigger!



Sporting his bandaids (from his shots) and his super cute airplane cloth diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment