Anyone who knows us knows that our family (especially Brandon) loves Chick-Fil-A. This year, for their annual Cow Appreciation Night, we decided to go. I made Caleb his very own cow outfit and we headed up to our favorite restaurant. Since we were dressed as cows, we got dinner on the house. The restaurant also took our pictures to be placed on their facebook page later.
I also submitted the story of how our Edinburgh Chick-Fil-A helped us by providing food trays for us when bean was in the nursery to their national website. It was selected as a featured story and has quickly gained quite a number of views! You can see our submission
by clicking here.
 |
| He can't "eat mor chikin" yet, so his sign had to be adjusted. |
 |
| Maggie licks her little calf |
 |
| Cutest little cow! I was quite proud of the tail I made him! |
 |
| Our happy little herd |
THAT IS SO CUTE!
ReplyDelete