Caleb's first Thanksgiving was a fun day. We watched the Macy's parade (well, B and I did...he was too busy playing in the floor) and then headed to mom and dad's for supper. Caleb tried yams, turkey, bread, and gnawed on a piece of ham. The dogs were anxiously awaiting his crumbs to hit the floor.
Mr. Jellybean's first two teeth popped through two days before Thanksgiving. The two front teeth on the bottom popped up and have stirred him up good fashion. His sleeping has been off; he's been waking up 3 or 4 times a night, crying in his sleep. It breaks my heart. I've been giving him frozen bagels and gnaw on and put ice in his little net pacifier thingie, which he seems to like a lot. Hopefully, he'll settle down in a few days.
On Black Friday, Auntie Daleena came over at 7:30 and we went shopping. There wasn't anything we were diehard looking for, but we found some good deals and I finished my Christmas shopping (with only one exception). We finally got home around 4. I was so impressed with the baby, though. He stayed on his schedule perfectly. He napped at the normal times, we just laid his stroller seat down. He was a perfect angel the entire day! And, a bonus...his stroller was the perfect storage buggy for our packages! hahahaha
When we got home, we unloaded the cars and I wrapped all of my gifts. Done! Bring on Christmas!
B and I finished decorating over the weekend. I love getting ready for Christmas. I am completely in the holiday spirit!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment