Caleb has been trying to find his thumb. He will stick all of his fingers in his mouth and smack them really loudly. Then, he'll get his thumb in there sideways, but he can't figure out how to bend his other fingers and separate his thumb from the rest of his hand.
A few days ago, I put him down for a nap with his paci. But when I went back to check on him a few minutes later, he'd found his thumb. It was in proper position! lol He looked like he knew what he was doing. He's not done this for more than a few seconds when he's awake, but he sure looked sweet during his naptime...so of course I took some pictures!
 |
| He looks so tiny in his crib |
 |
| My sweet sleeping angel |
 |
| Bad habit...but it looks so cute! |
That is ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDelete