So Brandon was doing dishes after I'd made tacos a few nights back...and I hear a holler from our kitchen. "What's wrong?" I hollered back. "Come here and look," B responded.
...and that's when I saw a pair of eyes looking back at me from my sink.
 |
| Peeking out from below the bowl |
Yup, that's right. Your eyes are working properly. That is a lizard in our kitchen sink. A lizard. In our sink. Ugh.
 |
| He tried to hide after B moved the big bowl. |
Gross. So after prancing around and squealing like little girls, B knew he had to catch it. He's the dad. He has no choice.
 |
| Um...ewwwww... |
He removed all of the dishes from the sink, and I handed him the rubbermaid container to serve as a trap. And quick as lightning, B the Hunter had captured our intruder.
 |
| Showing off his catch |
B released him in the yard after a few photo opportunities...
 |
| "Get me outta here!!!" |
And yet it's just another adventure in the life of the Sawyers!
No comments:
Post a Comment