Sunday, June 5, 2011

Caleb's First Dip in the Pool

 On Saturday, we got up and headed to the Y for a dip in the pool. Caleb wore his tiny little swim trunks (Thanks, Heather Key!) and a surf shirt to protect his delicate skin. Then we were off for some fun!

He did a great job. The water was a bit on the chilly side, but he never fussed. He made a couple of faces, but never complained. He went in twice and relaxed on his own poolside chair when we got out. It was a fun day and we got some cute pictures!

Even the tiniest swim diapers are just too big for him

Surf's up, Dude!


oh my, I can't handle the cuteness =)

Let's go!

Daddy holds a sleeping baby while we wait for the pool deck to open. (Yeah, car seat + bean = instant sleep)

So excited to take my little guy for a dip

Toes go in first! He made a few faces, but never fussed

Kneeling in the water

Floating on his back...I love the face he's making--between the cool water and the bright sun, it was hard to keep his eyes open!

My boys

Man to man time in the pool. Notice Caleb's plumber crack, hahaha

Chillin' out, dryin' off, posin' for the ladies

Mom drags him back in for another dip


Dry, changed, and ready for home. I love his little monkey butt!

We'd had a long day! The kids and I crashed in the floor for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment